Monday, April 16, 2012

A LOOOONG TIME!

You know what life does to you right?  Well it did it to me.   This is an apology post to everyone who is a follower of mine that hasn't heard a thing from me for a year! Yes, it's been a whole year since I've written a post.
     So, to let you know where I am in my "Journey into Self-Sufficiency":  We are still in the city on our small plot.  We have, however, paid off all our bills except the house.  We are now working on that.  I put up 15 Quarts of tomatoes last summer, made blackberry cordial and collected 25 winter squash.   We have started a room for storing our goodies and I am working on making more and more stuff ourselves.
     Last summer I found out that I am allergic to Gluten and my whole way of cooking and baking had to change.  It's been a long road to health but I'm slowly trudging there.
   So, I'm back on board for a while.   Let's hope I can keep my wits about me and post my daily do's for all to see.  I'm off to work on my quilt now....I'll show that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment